In a piping system, an elbow is a fitting that changes the direction of a run. A kind of connecting pipe fitting commonly used in pipeline installation, connecting two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters to make the pipeline turn at a certain angle, and the nominal pressure is 1-1.6Mpa.
The common angles are 45 ° and 90 ° 180 °. In addition, there are 60 ° and other abnormal angle elbows required by the project.
The materials of elbows include cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, nonferrous metals and plastics.
The common connection methods with pipes include direct welding, flange connection, hot melt connection, electric melt connection, threaded connection and socket connection.
The most commonly used are STD and XS.
1. Before installation must strictly check the stainless steel elbow each standard, check whether the diameter meets the requirements of use. In addition, we should ensure that there can be no problems in the transportation process and make preparations before installation.
2. When installing, the connection mode of stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline and installed according to the position used. Generally speaking, the installation can be placed at will on the pipeline, but in order to facilitate the maintenance of the later period, it is necessary to pay attention to the stainless steel elbow media should be upstream below the longitudinal valve disc, and stainless steel elbow can only be installed horizontally.
3. Stainless steel elbow installation should pay attention to the sealing, to prevent leakage, thus affecting the operation.
4. Stainless steel elbow valve packing gland bolts should be tightened, can not be pressed into a crooked shape, so as not to cause the movement of the valve stem leakage.
1.Shrink bag–> 2.Small Box–> 3.Carton–> 4.Strong Plywood Case
One of our storage
Packing & Shipment
2.Trial orders are acceptable.
3.Flexible and convenient logistic service.
5.100% testing,ensuring the mechanical properties
1.We can guarantee the best material according to related quotation.
2.Testing is performed on each fitting before delivery.
3.All packages are adapt for shipment .
4. Material chemical composition is conformed with international standard and environment standard.
A) How can I get more details about your products?
You can send an email to our email address. We will provide catalogue and pictures of our products for your reference.We can also supply pipe fittings, bolt and nut, gaskets etc. We aim to be your piping system solution provider.
B) How can I get some samples?
If you need, we will offer you samples for free, but new customers are expected to pay express charge.
C) Do you provide customized parts?
Yes, you can give us drawings and we will manufacture accordingly.
D) To which country have you supplied your products?
We have supplied to Thailand, China Taiwan, Vietnam, India, South Africa, Sudan, Peru , Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Kuwait, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Romania, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine etc. (Figures here only include our customers in latest 5 years.).
E) I can’t see the goods or touch the goods, how can I deal with the risk involved?
Our quality management system conforms to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 verified by DNV. We are absolutely worth your trust. We can accept trial order to enhance mutual trust.