|Type||By radius: Long radius ,Short radius|
|By angle:45 degree;90 degree;180 degree;
According to the customer's request Angle
|Technics||Seamless Elbow, Welded Elbow|
|Varieties||SCH5,SCH10,SCH20,SCH30,STD, SCH40, SCH60;|
|XS, SCH80, XXS,SCH100,SCH120,SCH140,SCH160|
|Standred||ANSI B 16.9/JIS2311/ DIN2615 /GB-12459/GB-T13401,GOST17375|
|Material||Carbon steel: ASTM A234 GR WPB,A105, Q235B, ST37.2|
|Surface Treatment||Carbon steel:Black painting, rust-proof oil, transparent oil, galvanizing, hot galvanizing|
|Application Fields||Chemical Industry /Petroleum Industry /Power Industry/Metallurgical Industry/Building Industry/Ship-building Industry|
Carbon steel is an alloy consisting primarily of carbon and iron, usually with low levels of alloying elements. Its main feature is that it has high strength and hardness under certain conditions, and it is relatively easy to process and low in cost. Carbon steel is one of the most common types of steel and is widely used in various fields.
Characteristics and classification
1. Composition: Carbon steel is mainly composed of iron and carbon, and the carbon content is generally between 0.1% and 2.0%. In addition to carbon, it may also contain a small amount of silicon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur and other elements.
2. Strength: The strength of carbon steel is usually higher and has better mechanical properties. This makes carbon steel widely used in fields such as structure, construction and machinery manufacturing.
3. Hardness: The hardness of carbon steel can be controlled by adjusting the carbon content, from softer low-carbon steel to harder high-carbon steel.
4. Machinability: Since carbon steel contains less alloying elements, it is relatively easy to process and form, and can be used to manufacture products of various complex shapes.
An elbow is a pipe connection used to change the flow direction of a pipe. It is usually manufactured in a curved shape that connects two pipes and makes them turn in different directions.
Elbows are common pipe fittings in piping systems and are widely used in various industrial and civil fields.
1. Structural features: The main feature of the elbow is its curved shape. Elbows are usually made of metal materials, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, etc.
It has a variety of angles to choose from, common angles are 45 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees and so on.
The two ends of the elbow are connected with the pipe, one end matches the outer diameter of the pipe, and the other end matches the inner diameter of the pipe.
2. Material: Elbows can be made of different materials, the most common being carbon steel and stainless steel.
Carbon steel elbows are mainly made of carbon steel, which is a steel with a high carbon content and has good strength and machinability, so it is widely used in general industrial applications. However, carbon steel elbows are not suitable for highly corrosive environments. If they need to be used in corrosive media, more suitable materials should be selected, such as stainless steel or alloy steel.
3. Application scenarios: Elbows are widely used in various piping systems, such as petroleum, natural gas, chemical industry, shipbuilding, water supply, water supply and drainage and other fields. They are used to redirect the flow of pipes, allowing them to navigate around obstacles and accommodate different layouts and site conditions.
4. Types: Elbows can be divided into different types according to the connection method, common types include welded elbows, threaded elbows and socket welded elbows. Welded elbows are connected to the pipe by welding, threaded elbows are connected by threads, and socket welded elbows are connected by socket welding.
5. Installation: When installing the elbow, it is necessary to ensure that the bending angle of the elbow conforms to the requirements of the piping system. Selecting the proper elbow angle is very important, as an improper angle may result in restricted fluid flow or other adverse effects. When connecting, care should be taken to ensure that the connection is tight and necessary sealing measures are taken to ensure the reliability and leak-proofness of the pipe connection.
In general, elbows are common pipe fittings in piping systems that are used to change the flow direction of pipes. They are widely used in industrial and civil fields, and elbows of different materials and angles can be selected according to specific working conditions and media requirements. When installing and using, relevant standards and specifications should be followed to ensure the normal operation and safety of the pipeline system.
1.Shrink bag–> 2.Small Box–> 3.Carton–> 4.Strong Plywood Case
One of our storage
Packing & Shipment
2.Trial orders are acceptable.
3.Flexible and convenient logistic service.
5.100% testing,ensuring the mechanical properties
1.We can guarantee the best material according to related quotation.
2.Testing is performed on each fitting before delivery.
3.All packages are adapt for shipment .
4. Material chemical composition is conformed with international standard and environment standard.
A) How can I get more details about your products?
You can send an email to our email address. We will provide catalogue and pictures of our products for your reference.We can also supply pipe fittings, bolt and nut, gaskets etc. We aim to be your piping system solution provider.
B) How can I get some samples?
If you need, we will offer you samples for free, but new customers are expected to pay express charge.
C) Do you provide customized parts?
Yes, you can give us drawings and we will manufacture accordingly.
D) To which country have you supplied your products?
We have supplied to Thailand, China Taiwan, Vietnam, India, South Africa, Sudan, Peru , Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Kuwait, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Romania, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine etc. (Figures here only include our customers in latest 5 years.).
E) I can’t see the goods or touch the goods, how can I deal with the risk involved?
Our quality management system conforms to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 verified by DNV. We are absolutely worth your trust. We can accept trial order to enhance mutual trust.