Both ASME B16.5 and EN 1092-1 are international standards on flange connections, formulated by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) respectively. The long neck welding flange is a specific type of flange connection in these two standards.
ASME B16.5: Standard specification for flanges and flange connections developed by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), including different types of flange connections.
EN 1092-1: European standard for flanges and flange connections developed by the European Committee for Standardization (CEN), used for flange specifications in the European region.
The dimensions of long neck welded flanges are specified according to different pressure classes and dimension standards in ASME B16.5 and EN 1092-1 standards. Dimensions usually include the outer diameter, inner diameter, neck diameter, screw hole diameter, number of screw holes and hole pitch of the flange.
The material of the long neck butt welding flange can be selected according to the requirements of the project. Common materials include various metals and alloys, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy, etc. When selecting materials, the requirements of the working environment should be considered, including corrosion resistance, high temperature tolerance, etc.
1. Support and Strength: The long neck provides extra support and strength for high pressure and high temperature applications.
2. Large connection area: The long neck flange has a large connection area, which helps to achieve reliable sealing.
3. Positioning accuracy: The neck can be used for the positioning and support of the pipeline to ensure the accuracy and stability of the connection.
1. Suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications.
2. Provides extra support and strength.
3. The connection area is large and has good sealing performance.
1. Subject to material limitations, it may be affected by corrosion or high temperature under certain special conditions.
2. Manufacturing and installation costs may be high, especially for high pressure grades and large size flanges.
Long neck weld neck flanges are suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications requiring strong support and positioning, such as:
1. Chemical industry
2. Oil and gas field
3. Power industry
What fittings are suitable for:
Long neck butt welding flanges are suitable for various types of pipe connections, usually used at pipe ends or important connection parts.
Which projects are common in:
Long neck welding flanges are commonly found in engineering projects that require high strength, high pressure and high temperature capabilities, such as:
1. Oil refineries and chemical plants
2. Thermal power plants
3. Fertilizer plants and chemical process installations
In conclusion, the long neck butt welding flange in the ASME B16.5 EN1092-1 standard is a flange connector suitable for high pressure and high temperature environments. When selecting and using this type of flange, it is necessary to make a suitable choice according to the needs of specific projects, engineering conditions and environmental requirements.
1.Shrink bag–> 2.Small Box–> 3.Carton–> 4.Strong Plywood Case
One of our storage
Packing & Shipment
2.Trial orders are acceptable.
3.Flexible and convenient logistic service.
5.100% testing,ensuring the mechanical properties
1.We can guarantee the best material according to related quotation.
2.Testing is performed on each fitting before delivery.
3.All packages are adapt for shipment .
4. Material chemical composition is conformed with international standard and environment standard.
A) How can I get more details about your products?
You can send an email to our email address. We will provide catalogue and pictures of our products for your reference.We can also supply pipe fittings, bolt and nut, gaskets etc. We aim to be your piping system solution provider.
B) How can I get some samples?
If you need, we will offer you samples for free, but new customers are expected to pay express charge.
C) Do you provide customized parts?
Yes, you can give us drawings and we will manufacture accordingly.
D) To which country have you supplied your products?
We have supplied to Thailand, China Taiwan, Vietnam, India, South Africa, Sudan, Peru , Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Kuwait, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Romania, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine etc. (Figures here only include our customers in latest 5 years.).
E) I can’t see the goods or touch the goods, how can I deal with the risk involved?
Our quality management system conforms to the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 verified by DNV. We are absolutely worth your trust. We can accept trial order to enhance mutual trust.